Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday: HTC DInner means no Double Swim


OK, so I am posting an old picture because it is too late to bother with our scanner and post the group picture from Hood to Coast. It is coming though, look for it.

Anyway, I got up a bit late this morning to a torrent of rain. Made my smoothie and clamored into the car with Ivan to go to swim. I was late, but I think I got in 2900 meters. Dennis' workout as follows:
  • 300 swim/200 pull/ 100 kick
  • 6 x 50 kick (with fins)
  • 12 x 75 (1:30)
  • 6 x 50 kick (no fins: just ridiculous, so slow)
  • 10 x 50 swim (1:00)
  • 6 x 50 kick
Got home, worked and answered emails. Ivan was a pill and refused his alloted time for napping, which means that nothing was accomplished. I gave up and put him in the jog stroller and got in a three mile run in the rain. Came home and prepared for my Hood to Coast dinner. I proudly gave Chris the Tighty Whitey award, and it was truly hilarious. Good times!!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Missed you last nite, was wondering where you were for twoswimWED