Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday: I Perfected the Crane Balance


So this morning, the baby was up-and-at-em before 6:00. I got his breakfast together and went for a good jog stroller run while I listened to The Rachel Zoe Project theme song on my shuffle. It made for a better than average morning run.
When we got home, I worked about the house before getting my breakfast and then getting the baby down for a nap. I did a great Gilad workout before getting into my yoga routine. In my yoga routine today was the Crane Balance. I have been working on the Crane Balance for about a year now with NO success. The Crane Balance is a rather difficult yoga pose where you get into a position as if you were going to try to stand on your hands. You place your knees above your elbows and move your head further forward. In this position you balance.
Everytime I have tried to Crane Balance, I fall forward on my head. Today, however, I finally realized that I had to reach my head further forward. I can balance all day, and I'm quite proud.
I went into work for a few hours, and came home to watch Frost/Nixon. Good Times!!!

No comments: