Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday: Just Not the Monday I Wanted

So, today went about like last Monday. I woke up with the antihistamine hangover, and Ivan seemed a bit sicky as well. His diaper produce indicated that we were not going to the gym, so I missed swim, and his fussiness turned this into a complete day off. Hopefully, we will all be in bed early and back on our toes tomorrow. I hate to miss Monday swim, as it really kicks the week off right.
I did kick my day off with a piece of sweet potato pie,
which clearly indicates that I have lost all touch with human
self-control. I am of the basest junkyard dog variety; keep
the lids on your outdoor trash cans tightly tamped down, I
am on the loose.
I did manage to have a nice lunch with my mother, and
and get into work for a few hours. Let's keep our fingers
crossed for tomorrow.
Reading The Help. 'Tis a great read!!!

No comments: