Monday, September 7, 2009

Product Review of The Best Running Shorts Ever: The Moxie Short at Endurance Sports



I bought two new pairs of Moxie running shorts at
Endurance Sports. I really like Endurance as they have all kinds of gear and lots of great running shoes. They are on my way home from swim and easy to get to in Cool Springs. They carry a lot of Sugoi stuff, all of which fits with the quality of Lululemon. By which I mean, that they have flat seaming, which is INTEGRAL if you are running in their pants and shorts, because if you have ever had an upright seam in your nether regions, well I'm sure I don't even need to elaborate on that subject. Sugoi has all these things as well as a superior knit, and I find it to be around $10-$20 below a Lululemon price point.
I have been desperately needing running shorts, and have had a hard time finding flat seaming, good length, shorts with a good mesh underwear inside and a pocket. Well, the Sugoi Moxie Short is that short. All around flat seams, three pockets, one of which is a perfect interior pocket for putting things that absolutely should not fall out. They are short enough to be adorable, but not so short that you would feel trashy on a grocery store run, which means I am getting double mileage out of them. They stay perfectly in place while I run and the mesh underwear is very substantial. Also, I am a big fan of the wide waistband and the retro look.
Don't they look pretty great on me in my Franklin Classic picture. I also took them to Hood to Coast and found that on a double run in the rain, they dried quickly and were ready to run with no chaffing a short time later. Can I ask for anything more??

No comments: