Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday. I almost have it all together


So today, I am almost completely recovered from my trip. I ran a strong jog stroller four miles, before getting home and getting ready to get into work. I had a superfood breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also, I had a chess square. Why will the chess squares be so good??
Anyway, I was able to get in a good Gilad workout when I got home. It was great ab work, which I have missed over the last week.
Instead of my normal namaste yoga workout, I worked on my handstand. I had been working on it before I became pregnant, and have sort of let it fall by the wayside. I learned some tips from Rowanne while were were in Oregon. She encouraged me to transition from a headstand to a handstand, which my knees were balanced on my elbows. There really is a difference, so for my yoga practice tonight, I practiced 5 headstand to handstand transitions. They are quite difficult and will require more work. I then worked on my pike to handstand transitions with a stability ball.

The above picture is of me and my husband's grandmother with my son, who is named after her husband, son, and first grandson!! Her name is Margaret Sloan!!!

No comments: