Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday: I Got in a Negligible Bike Ride





So today, I did not go to the last lake swim as my sinuses clearly can't handle it. I did not run, because I am convalescing my hip. I have spent the last two years bragging that I do not get running injuries, because I am so devoted to swimming, and here I am with a bum hip. I am giving it two weeks before I seek professional help.
Ivan and I headed to the 11:00 AM church service. We got home and my parents came by and took us to Cosco, where Ivan tried on four possible Halloween options: Lion, Giraffe, Dragon, and Elephant. We have not yet reached a final decision. We are sleeping on it.
At home, I took a pitiful 10 mile bike ride around the neighborhood, and settled into an evening at home. I had a romantic idea that Ivan and I would watch The Wizard of Oz together, but Ivan has yet to develop any interest in the television. So he ran about in frenzied circles with his Ovaltine bottle and I tried futilely to encourage him to sit in my lap and prepare for bed.
Anyway, hopefully better workout tomorrow. Sugar bust is very successful so far!!!

3 comments:

caroline G said...

the look on his face with the lion is so cute!!! Precious!

Haven't you had bum hip in the past??

phdiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lillie said...

oh my, i'm pretty sure any of those would work. he is pretty much the cutest thing ever.

ps. removed above cause i meant to put my name. :)