Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dazzle Toes Follow Up





So, I was pretty pleased about my Dazzle Toes. My toes are great, no chipping, but I had to step up the situation. Faux nail guru, Jaime from my swim class, gave me some integral tips. First of all, she said that I had to use the Kiss brand. I also had to make sure that the nails had tabs on the end.
If the nails have tabs on the end, you can easily put a layer of glue on top of your nail and a layer on the underside of the fake nail. Then, you use the tab to position the nail, and you don't get the nails stuck to your finger and lose skin in the process.
Once the nails are on, you can trim and file them to your desired length and shape. I am told by Jaime that you can also paint them, but I have not advanced to that level, YET!!!
Durability: OK, I will say that the fingernails look amazing for four days at the longest. They will stay on for a week, but might start to look a little dingy around the edges. Though, for the four days that they look like movie star nails, you will think it is well worth the trouble.
The toenails will stay on for like two week and look pretty great. You have to maintain as your nails grow, but as a general rule look really great. So, this is a natural looking beautiful pedicure/ manicure for $6 each. AMAZING, right? You wish I had told you sooner.

No comments: