Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday: I Took the Day Off


So, Ivan has been nursing some sort of stomach sickness that prevented us from going to swim class this morning. Also, he seemed too sickly for the jog stroller, and I just gave up on everything else in the face of the grumpiness and poor napping that comes along with baby sickness.
I ordered 4 books:
  • Rebel Giants: The Revolutionary Lives of Abraham Lincoln and Charles Darwin
  • The Help
  • The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
  • The Life of the Party: The Biography of Pamela Digby Harriman Churchill
Until these arrive, I am reading Freedom From Fear: The American People in Depression and War. I will not finish it before the arrival of the more desired books above as it is 900 pages, but plan to keep chipping away at it between books.

Went in to work this afternoon, came home and watched Rachel Zoe behave as if her outfit for a salon opening had the disaster potential of the Bay of Pigs. Why will I love her so??

Pic from our trip to Moab four years ago

No comments: