Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Workout: A Lovely Swim

Again, I am so training without a race. I am just training at random with a vague idea about keeping fit. It is never wise, as I constantly feel I am slacking, yet I work out a lot. So anyway, Ivan stayed with my parents last night, which was great. I slept late and made a smoothie and headed out the door in the rain to swim. Workout as follows:
  • 500 swim/ 300 pull/ 200 drill
  • 8 x 25 @ 0:30
  • 4 x 50 free drills @ 1:05
  • 8 x 75 swim @ 1:30
  • 8 x 25 @ @ :30
  • 4 x 50 free drills @ 1:05
  • 4 x 100 free @ 1:50
  • 2 x 300 pull @ 6:00
I finished the whole workout and then took the longest shower ever, because Ivan was at my parents' house, and I did not have to hurry to the nursery to pick up Ivan before my two hour allotment ran out.
I then went out to my parents house to pick up the baby. He took a long nap and I had a copious amount of trail mix, before I caved and had a piece of dark chocolate. I brought Ivan home, and he took a really long walk, before Elliott got home and we went for dinner at Swanky's . Watching Adventurland!!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Sounds like a nice, relaxing time! I've got lots to tell you..