Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Therapy Systems: Super Antioxidant Facial Treatment


Ok, so I am a Therapy Systems junkie. I'm loyal to Linda Roberts, and while I don't love their face washes, not one of their other products has disappointed. The face washes are not bad, I just don't find them spectacular for the price. I am loving my recent Line Tox for Eyes purchase and I am thrilled that Linda Roberts just made a special of her Super Antioxidant Facial Treatment. I bought the Line Tox on special and actually got the Super Antioxidant Facial Treatment for free, because it was on special and THEN, I had enough stickers on my Therapy Systems card to get it for free. Oh Please get yourself a Therapy Systems card. The Therapy Systems website describes it as follows:
This is the ultimate protection for your face! Formulated with a super antioxidant cocktail of green tea, mushroom, grape seed and aloe leaf extracts, this cutting edge formulation hydrates and smoothes the skin, instantly diminishing lines and wrinkles. This powerful cream provides immediate protection from the environmental hazards that promote premature aging.
I have to say, that I quite agree. The moisturizer feels heavy, yet goes on light. It works great under make-up, and if I want my make-up to have a more dewy quality, I put this on top. It isn't greasy. It does not have the thickness of a Creme de la Mer, so I could see that in the winter I might have to put something thicker on at night when I get out of the pool, but I think I have found my year round moisturizer. It is also better than the Oil of Olay Pro X line, which I used and was rather disappointed in. It does not have sunscreen, which is too bad, but I think that this is meant to use in conjunction with a suncreen by day. I do love an all-in-one. I am, however, covered up in sunscreens, so I will not go without. It has a citrus-y smell that I love.

No comments: