Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday: Just a Run


Today, was a most disappointing day on the exercise front. My eye is still gross and infected. For this reason, I am pretty sure that getting in the pool is out of the question, and I am a huge fan of my vision, so risking further infection seems positively foolish. So, I had cereal and tea at home and played with Ivan, who has somehow collected about five balloons. All said balloons are losing helium, and I can't seem to turn around without stumbling over one when I am having to walk around with a hot compress over my eye. Poor Me!!
Also, it always seems to happen that on a day when I am looking my most heinous, I was double booked at work with un-cancellable appointments. So, in I drove for an assessment and tutoring session. I really do feel like a leper.
Anyway, I did not work out on Saturday, as it was my day off and then Sunday, the eye thing was at its worst, so there was no getting in the pool for swimming. Today, when I came home from work, I took Ivan on a run in the jog stroller, and I feel like it was not good for my eye. It was quite painful, and I feel quite certain that it looks worse. Bleh, we will see about tomorrow morning.
Watching The International. Intriguing. Kitting my cabled bolero.
Pic is Ivan at Halloween, in the most impractical pepper suit of all. His legs were just stuffed in the little pepper sack and he couldn't move. He wore it pretty much for that picture.

No comments: