Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday: Confession



OK, so I should confess that last night, while we were waiting for our food at Swanky's, I had a very delicious frozen margarita. That really does count as a sweet, so I have had a sugar bust melt-down, as it was quite sugary and delicious.
Anyway, I climbed back on the wagon, or off the wagon (which is it?) this morning. I think the margarita was not worth it, as it was good at the time, but kind of gross later.
Today, I got up late and had a cup of coffee and breakfast before putting Ivan down for a nap. I climbed dutifully onto my trainer and rode for 45 minutes, which is my max. It is all I have in me, and I did stay in zone two and moved into zone three during commercials. This was great.
After Ivan woke up, I piled him into the car for a perfume research trip to Dillard's. Then we met up with my sister and her husband at the Plaid Rabbit in Green Hills. We picked out some great things for my soon to be introduced nephew. We then rushed home and had a delicious dinner. Put Ivan down to sleep and then watched Sunshine Cleaning. Sunday swims are back at the pool tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I know, the poool..right in the middle of football, mmmm?

caroline G said...

Did you crop me out of the picture cause I looked so scary? If you did it is OK. I appreciate it.