Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wednesday: Swim and Trainer Ride


So this morning, I made it to swim reasonably on time. Steven is always affable about my lateness, BUT he indicates that he would prefer that I arrive on time. I was 15 minutes late into the water, which I blame on oversleeping, car seat mishap and never ever ever being able to find Ivan's shoes when I need them.
Anyway, workout out as follows:
  • 400 warm up
  • 500 swim
  • 400 swim
  • 300 swim
  • 3 x 100 swim
  • 100 easy
  • 8 x 50
  • 50 (all out as fast as you can. 38 seconds for me)
  • 200 swim
  • 400 pull
So, this was 3200 meters, which is great for getting up late.

Now, at home, I had a new Spinervals DVD waiting. So, as soon as Ivan went down for his nap, I hopped on the trainer for an hour. These Spinervals DVD's are hardcore and I sweated and cursed my way through the whole thing. It is important to note that I have been on the trainer working through some really good workouts this week. It will improve my bike, no doubt about it.

Suffering from a terrible cold that has waylayed my trip to Yogurt World. Can you believe it? Am getting in bed.

No comments: