Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday: Swim and Run

My schedule was a mess this morning and I ended up having to swim at 6:00 AMish at the pool around the corner to get in my swim.  I swam two miles by myself, which never happens as it just gets long and hard to swim by yourself.  Also, the pool around the corner is far too warm for lap swimming and I have felt dehydrated ever since.  Once home, I got in a quick run and made it back in time to meet my sister back at my house to hand off the ever growing pile of things that Ivan has outgrown.

At home, I put finishing touches on a whirlwind trip to San Francisco that I have planned.  I purchased airport wheels for Ivan's car seat, I made a list of important things to bring, and I made a final decision on which luggage to bring.

I had appointments in the afternoon and was finally able to swing by and pick up my copy of Team of Rivals that had been lost last week.

So tired, and am making the decision to skip the final session of summer track sessions.  Sleeping in.  So sue me.

No comments: