Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday: Road Trip and Swim


So yesterday, my sister and I had a great day. We were up early for a stroller walk. We ate a fabulous breakfast on our walk and made it back home to put everyone down for a nap. In the afternoon, we took Ivan and his cousin Rye to the pool where Rye slept in the stroller like the perfect infant that he is, while Ivan ran about anxiously until he discovered the diving board.

OH THE DIVING BOARD. Ivan hurled himself off the diving board all afternoon. 1000's of times. The amazing thing about it was that Ivan could hurl himself into the water, come up floating on his back and then scoot himself over to the ladder, then crawl out and do it all over again. When it was time to go home, I had to drag Ivan out of the pool sobbing for the diving board.

This morning, Ivan and I drove home. Ivan hates a car trip, so the drive was unpleasant to say the least, but we made it home in good time. I was able to get to the pool around the corner and swim 2000 yards. Back on my schedule tomorrow!!!

Pic of Ivan off the diving board!!

No comments: