Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday: I was not well enough for swim, but I pulled it together for drinks


Honestly, today I have surfed the internet within an inch of my life. I have learned all about things I didn't need to know about. I've wikipediaed Bob Dylan and Bob Geldolf, I have ebayed my ebay list within an inch of its life, and read every entry on gofugyourself.com.

Usually, I go to swim on Friday mornings, but it seemed like I should not hit a hard swim set after my week of sickness. For this reason, I did a copious amount of internet surfing, coffee drinking, phone talking, and Ivan chasing.

I am glad that I gave myself an extra day off, as I hope to be healed up for my long run tomorrow. If long run goes as planned, I am heading out to yogurt world tomorrow night!!!!

No comments: