Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday: Swim, Gilad and Yoga


So today, I did get to swim on time and our usual swim coach, Steven, was not there. Gretchen substituted, and the workout was hard. Also, she gave me lots of pointers that I cannot wrap my head around. I need to be cocking my elbow and hooking my hand before entry into the water. Workout as follows:
  • 200 warmup
  • 200 pull
  • 9 x 100 swim
  • 4 x 50 kick/swim
  • 8 x 50 fly kick odds/ free kick evens
  • 5 x 200 pull
  • 300 kick cooldown
It was intense. I don't remember what the intervals for the 9 x 100s were, BUT I couldn't make them in the end.

I was starving when we got home and I actually fell asleep when I sat down to read a book for a while. I got in a Gilad workout and some Yoga.

Monster Triathlon tomorrow!!

No comments: