Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday: Run and the Keeping of a Two Year Old's Social Schedule

So this morning was just lovely.  There was much green tea and smoked salmon sandwiches, until Ivan stepped on his portable DVD player and stopped it from working.  It was most unfortunate as the portable DVD player is about the only way that I can force Ivan into the jog stroller anymore.  It was hard times, but I finally got him into the jog stroller with a puzzle of all things.  Her worked away at the puzzle for four miles, and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Pandora while I was running.

I usually just trudge along with my ipod shuffle when I run by myself.  I know every song that is coming up and at times it just gets downright depressing when I am humming along to the third round of some terrible song that I would not even admit to you that I listened to.  Pandora was actually great!!  I listened to a Ben Folds station which played all sorts of Regina Spektor and, Ben Folds and some Beatles.  It was kind of great, and I am going to use my Pandora option more often.

After my run, Ivan and I got read and headed off to a birthday party where he was well behaved, and I ate the first piece of pan pizza I had had since college.  Why is it so good??

Swim Christmas Party tomorrow.  It should be quite the experience.  I am taking Ivan!!

No comments: