Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Swimsuit Love Affair: Splish is Delish





Oh how I love Splish.  http://www.splish.com/ After I swam through two speedo suits in a matter of what seemed like weeks, I knew something had to change.  For the past two years, I have been an ardent devotee of Splish swimsuits.  They make the best suits and have gotten me through beginning swimming, pregnancy, and my first post pregnancy suits.  In my opinion, they make the best all poly suits and they last forever, which is kind of disappointing on another level in that you don't need any more suits.  If you are like me however, you can't resist another suit.  Posted above are pictures of my latest suits, and posted below is a picture of me leaving the Music City Triathlon in my fabulous super thin strap foxy suit.  GO SPLISH!!!!!!

No comments: