Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday: The Cold Won


So, the cold won and I am shuffling around the house in my pajamas drinking hot tea. I have used this morning to reminisce about our first family vacation and look at my eyes in the mirror so as to track the progress of their puffiness. In an apology to my body for the beating I put it through yesterday, I am pledged to sit around and put the finishing touches on a baby sweater I am knitting and make a few phone calls about a fundraiser that we are having at work. Also, I am going to get ready to send out donation letters for the Jack and Back.
I did go into work and ran a few errands before having chicken noodle soup for dinner. I am currently getting psyched for Nyquil and the season premier of The Rachel Zoe Project. Bananas!!!!!

1 comment:

caroline G said...

Was that picture taken while sick?? Kidding. I hope you feel better soon. You sounded better when we talked this morning.