Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday: Swim

So today is Wednesday and Ivan and I were actually at swim pretty much on time.  We popped into the car and drove to the gym, there was some great potty training behavior, and I got in a great swim.  There was some pulling, some IM-ing, and some kicking and more pulling and swimming that all amounted to about 3000 yards.  It was great.

Ivan had a little defiance drama when we visited my office and unfortunately lost his ipad privileges which caused great angst in the Sloan household.  After a nap, Ivan and I headed out to get his hair cut, a task I have been putting off since his double ear infection, since I have not let his ears come into contact with moisture.  There is no possible way that either of us can weather another round of ear pain.  His hair cut is lovely, and I neglected to take a picture of it, but will hopefully show you tomorrow.

At home, I have realized that I have made an absolute needle point disaster that must be remedied by many hours with the seam ripper.  Bleh

No comments: