Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wednesday: Double Swim

So as is typical of my confinement, I had a terrible night's sleep last night.  This morning, despite significant exhaustion, I was able to get myself and Ivan off to swim on time.  Now, upon arriving at swim, I knew that AS USUAL, I had to go to the bathroom. I thought I would be able to make it into the gym to relieve my bladder, but this actually was not the case, and I had to go beside the car LIKE AN ANIMAL.  Ivan, who is not even fully potty trained, looked at me like I was trash.

At swim, I was able to get in about 2600 meters before loading up Ivan back into the car, and heading home where I got in a great nap on the couch.  Upon both of us getting up, we headed in for a swim lesson for Ivan and then sped back to the house for a quick dinner, before I pulled myself together for evening swim class.  I was able to get in about another 2600 meters.

About to put a few things on Ebay!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh there are some choice things you could have hissed, and surely did....