Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday: Swim and Gilad

So, you know I am a more likable and pleasant person on a great night's sleep.  We had smoothies and were slightly late to swim, but I got in a good workout, Ivan was pleasant, really nothing out of the ordinary happened.  Workout as follows:

  • 400 warmup
  • 6 x 75 swim
  • 4 x 100 swim
  • 6 x 75 swim
  • 4 x 100 swim
  • something else that I can't remember
  • 400 kick
It was pretty good.  Ivan and I had a trip tot the grocery afterwards, and I have heard many times that you you should never take children to the grocery store, and it is totally true.  Today, for instance, I bought both gummi worms and chips that I absolutely did not need.  They were Ivan purchases AND, I totally engaged in eating them.  They were completely unintentional, and it is is most unfortunate, as I am pretty sure that gummi worms have NO FOOD VALUE.

At home, I neglected to write thank you notes and then got in a Gilad workout.  

I am the dullest!!

No comments: