Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday: Day Off

Normally on Fridays, Ivan and I hit swim, but I took today to decompress.  Yesterday, we had a rather trying morning, that involved potty training and you know, it is too fresh to even discuss it.  That is how awful it was.  Suffice it to say that getting to work was a bit delayed, and I was quite relieved to drop Ivan off with my mother. My work appointment ran long, which put me late to my following appointment, which put me late to my grocery store run, which put me late to a party that was being given in my honor.  Nice.

Following the party, which was so fun, I headed out to spend the night with my parents who still had Ivan. This morning, I watched the new season of Project Runway with my sister.  I took a nap with Ivan, hauled him home for swimming lessons, watched a couple of episodes of Curious George and am now holed up on the couch.

In my head, I am getting up and running with my running group tomorrow morning.  Will I? The past two days aren't really giving me a lot of confidence about tomorrow morning.

No comments: