Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday: Cold, Sciatica, and a Long Day At Home

So Ivan's cold morphed into my own cold bringing me down and then the sciatica, which I am apparently prone to in my confinement, hit so hard that I honestly thought I might have kidney stones.  I had to make an emergency trip to the doctor, and thankfully it was just sciatica, but honestly, how do people with chronic back pain survive?  It would be horrible.

Luckily today, the pain had subsided and I did not have to walk like someone who very well needs a walker.  My cold and sickness had become worse however and was not helped by a night of terrible sleep due to terrible back pain.

I am actually SO BORED with myself while I am writing this and I honestly hope that something exciting happens tomorrow or even that I am able to leave my house so as to have something fun to tell or record.

Bleh

No comments: