Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday: Swim and Yoga

This morning, Ivan and I loaded up in the car after I drank my glowing green smoothie and headed to the pool to swim.  The outdoor pool felt great this morning and I got in a mile swim before the outdoor pool closed at 9:30.  I then hit the indoor pool for the rest of my swim and was able to swim another mile before showering and going to the nursery to pick up Ivan who had had a stellar time as there were lots of kids and he thoroughly enjoyed the toys.

Ivan was at his most potty trained, and I will say that the tiny potty at the YMCA for small children is a big draw for his enjoying the potty and being fully able to go through the whole process by himself.  Or maybe it is the magic of the Maryland Farms YMCA which we are apparently all loving.

Got in a bit of yoga before bed and am hitting the sack with Ann Patchet's State of Wonder. 

No comments: